The Administrative Council of the Institute for Development of Social Initiatives (IDIS) welcomes the establishment of the IDIS International Advisory Board which will ensure the strategic advice of the Institute in the areas of international affairs, government reforms, national and regional security, social, economic, defense and educational policies.
On the recommendation of the Administrative Council, the IDIS International Advisory Council includes seven recognized personalities for their exceptional merits in the mentioned areas:
• Ambassador (Ret.) Asif Chaudhry, Dr., Vice President for International Programs, Washington State University, Seattle, Washington, USA
• Dr. Jae-Jin Kim, Senior Fellow, Korea Institute of Public Finance, Member of the Presidential Commission, Seoul, Republic of Korea
• Dr. Adam Eberhardt, Director of the Centre for Eastern Studies (OSW), Warsaw, Poland
• Dr. Dorel Nasui, CEO and President, Founder and owner of the American International Radio Inc, (AIR), The Honorary Council of the Republic of Moldova in Illinois, Chicago, USA
• Dr. Engineer. Cornel E.Chisu, Politician, Former Member of the Parliament of Canada, Toronto, Canada
• Dr. Andris Spruds, Director, Latvian Institute of International Affairs, Riga, Latvia
• Veaceslav Pituscan, Visiting Scholar, Georgia Institute of Technology, USA. Executive Director, PASS LLC, USA. Former senior Moldovan diplomat.
Members of the International Advisory Council serve for a period of four years, starting in November 2016, interacting with IDIS through various forms of cooperation and direct support.